Playing the waiting game!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  mdaniels 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mdaniels

I have ordered all of my supplies and now I am playing the waiting game.  Geez the shipping times are very long for these supplies.I will need mutiple rounds to get to where I want to be and was wondering when I should order the next round. Would love for others to share how long it took them to get their supplies.I used EscrowRefi​lls.com  because they had a $30.00 coupon.  They also gave me a number to share for others to get $30 off their first orderCoupon number 295962  just place  it in the invitation space.That was before I found this board.  They do take credit cards.Good luck!

#1868 Reply

mdaniels

8)I received my injection kit today and all I need now is the HCG.  I am hoping I get the HCG very soon.I have an upcoming out of town convention that I am worried about planning around.Any suggestions on staying on the protocol while traveling?Best Wishes,

#1872 Reply

mdaniels

WHOOT!!!!  My product cleared customs and is on it's way!  I could do an Irish Jig!!!Inject kit already received now hCG on the way and B12 has also been shipped.Life is good!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Playing the waiting game!
Your information: