Questions about starting HCG – please help?

hCG Diet Protocol: Lose the Weight!! HCG Diet Forum P1 – Cleansing and Prep Questions about starting HCG – please help?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  helenhead 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Tory

I hope I get some answers here. I have ordered my HCG and have been reading everything I can in the meantime.  My questions are, for women, do you take the HCG shot during menstruation?  If I start HCG on the last day of my cycle do I load during? If I start at the end of my cycle, and I am doing 40 days of shots, do I keep taking the shots through the next cycle?  Hope those of you with experience can talk me through this as I am not using a clinic or Dr. Just going on my own.Thanks!Tory

#1301 Reply

Hi Tory,The Pounds & Inches document specifies that you should not take the shots during menstruation.

During menstruation no injections are given, but the diet is continued and causes no hardship; yet as soon as the menstruation is over, the patients become extremely hungry unless the injections are resumed at once.Pounds & Inches

You should start HCG the day after your period stops and you should always load.

In menstruating women, the best time to start treatment is immediately after a period. Treatment may also be started later, but it is advisable to have at least ten days in hand before the onset of the next period. Similarly, the end of a course of HCG should never be made to coincide with menstruation.Pounds & Inches

You really need to read Pounds & Inches.  It's long (99 pages) but it has LOTS of information that you need to know BEFORE you start your HCG.Good Luck Sweetie!  I'm in Phase 2 (11 shots/days) and I've lost 10lbs so far.  This works great!

#1302 Reply

Tory

Thank you for clarifying! I've been reading “Pounds & Inches” but I guess I need to write out the steps as the information is scatted here and there. I keep looking for someplace that has it listed in a easy to follow format, like, 1. load for 3 days, 2. start shot on last load day, 3. start VLCD next day, but I got lost after that part!  ???  So I'm still sorting through the info. Thank you so much for the reply.  I am so excited to get started, still waiting for my HCG to get here.thanks again, Tory

#1303 Reply

Whoa!  I just caught something in your last post.You must start your shots on the first day of load to allow the HCG to get into your body before you begin VLCD!  I'll kind of piece it out (at least Phase 2).1.  Load for 2-3 days w/ shots2.  After Load days, start VLCD w/ shots3.  Continue VLCD until you have completed 40 shots.4.  After you've completed 40 shots, continue VLCD for 72 more hrs w/out shots.  (The HCG will remain in your body for 72 hrs).5.  On to Phase 3...Vicky has layed out the Phases very nicely on this website.  Go to the Home page and click on "Diet Steps".  Here you will find a list of what to do for each step.  --->  Phase 2  <---Good Luck Sweets!!

#1304 Reply

Tory

Thank you for catching that Littlebitshell!  I have gone back, copied the steps and am printing them out so I can have it in one place.  So step 1 is cleansing, then step 2 is starting the shots with 2/3 load day. So my next question is, how/what do you do to cleanse?  Is that in the "Pounds and Inches" book also? Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions! I appreciate it!Tory

#1305 Reply

Well the Phase 1 Cleanse can mean several different things to people.  This could mean eating healthy foods and staying away from Sugar & Starches or it could mean going to the grocery store or Farmer's Market and buying a full body cleanse.I did a 2 wk full body cleanse that I bought at the Farmer's Market.  It's really up to you though.This Phase is simply to prepare yourself for the Protocol.  You want to make sure you have memorized (or written down) what you have to do and are very familiar with it so it's done correctly.  Plan your meals, make sure you don't have any upcoming events such as holidays or vacations that might get you off track.  And you're well on your way to Phase 2!

#1308 Reply

You don't need to do a cleanse, that is a Kevin Trudeau thing. That being said, I did one for 30 days before starting my first round, just to do it. I felt cleaner, but didn't lose any weight. I don't think it made me lose more, or have a different protocol.In Pounds and Inches, there are no phases (another Kevin Trudeau thing, but we adopted the names for convenience). There is the load, the very low calorie diet with hcg (P2), maintenance(P3), and the rest of your life (P4).

#1717 Reply

Harlan35

I just read this as I was on the phone with the co-owner my center. She said on day 1 of your period and for 3 days total, not to take any shots. OUr bodies make enough HCG naturally to get us by. I just started my shots 3 days ago and am 3 weeks until my period, so i cant speak from experience. I am however, quite hungry today. SHe told me it will pass. Its only my 1st day with 500 calories, so I certainly expected this and with each hunger pain will bring more weight loss- at least this is my new mantra. Hope this will be informative to you!

#2663 Reply

helenhead
    Participant

Thank you for the replies. They are very helpful.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Questions about starting HCG – please help?
Your information: