Soup

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  louis 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Aleksy

Guys i am looking for a good soup recipe for dieting… ??if anyone of you know any so please share with mebelmont workout

#1726 Reply

sandradavis

This is very healthy, and shouldn't affect your weight too much.Here it is:Radish Top SoupINGREDIENTS2 tablespoons water1 large onion, diced2 medium potatoes, sliced4 cups raw radish greens4 cups chicken broth1/3 cup heavy cream5 radishes, slicedDIRECTIONSMelt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the onion, and saute until tender. Mix in the potatoes and radish greens, coating them with the butter. Pour in chicken broth. Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.Allow the soup mixture to cool slightly, and transfer to a blender. Blend until smooth.Return the mixture to the saucepan. Mix in the heavy cream. Cook and stir until well blended. Serve with radish slices.I hope you like it.I personally love this one.  🙂

#1780 Reply

andrewjose

Soup is good for health as we get many things like fiber, proteins, vitamins etc. from it, depending on which soup you are taking.rug cleaning ny

#2682 Reply

louis
    Participant

Ham and Potato Soup Recipe is good source of vitamins and minerals to lose weight while you are dieting.
    Potato is also a rich source of vitamin C. A very important mineral, Potassium, is found in abundance in Potato. It is also a good source of many other important vitamins and minerals like Vitamin B6, magnesium, fiber and antioxidants.
    1 serving of Ham and Potato is equivalent to 195 calories.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Soup
Your information: